Tuesday 23 August 2016

About Me

About me

Hi my name is Harrison and I am a year six. I go to Awahono School. I am in room six and my teacher is Mr Davey. I have one Sister. I like to play league and go hunting. I am in the under twelves league and my teams name is Waroka Hornets. I also play in the touch team for Awahono school. I like going to go camping at Okains Bay and Kiakoura. I live on a farm and usually help my Dad do the farm work. My pets names are Sandy and she is a German Sheperd dog and another dog named Tike and I love looking after my pet calve. Here is a picture of me.


Screenshot 2017-02-24 at 12.17.18 PM.png

3 comments:

  1. What is the best thing you like doing at school. You have a interesting portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the best thing you like doing at school. You have a interesting portrait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and best thing is art.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.