Tuesday 30 August 2016

Noa's Calf

This is a story I have been working on in class. It is about a boy named Noa.We were learning to describe.

Noa’s Calf

Noa was a 4 year old boy who had black curly hair. He was wondering what to do later after breakfast.Then a cow caught his eye out the window.There was a cow stumbling around and it was very fat.Then he ran out the door to his bike and put on his helmet and sped to the cow in the front paddock. Bump, bump, he went as he biked over the pot holes.

By Harrison










1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Hunter and I am a student in room 5 at Yaldhurst Model School. I really like the welcome to your blog. Do you have your own cows? How many? It made me think. Have you thought about doing even more?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.